Omron Max Power Relief Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation Unit for Electrotherapy, TENS
Omron Max Power Relief® Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation unit is offers two times more power and is one of the most versatile for the relief of achy, stiff or sore muscle and joint pain.
- Powerful: Two times the power makes it simple to find the right pain relief for multiple body areas.
- Customized control: Six body pain modes (shoulder, lower back, arm, foot, leg, joint) and three massage like modes (rub, tap, knead), each with fifteen adjustable levels of power intensity to help relieve pain.
- TENS technology: Scientific theory suggests that blocks the pain signal from reaching the brain, increases blood circulation to targeted areas and stimulates body's natural painkillers.
- Portable: Compact and easily fits into purse, carry-on or briefcase for when need it most.
- Convenient: User-friendly controls and a large display screen make for easy operation.
- Long life pads™: Comfortable, self-adhesive pads (one pair) are reusable up to one hundred fifty times with plastic holder for storage.
- Limited warranty.
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
Do not use this device if patients have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or other implanted metallic or electronic device, such use could cause electric shock, burns, electrical interference or death.
Unit of Measure Contents Sold By
Each (EA) 1 Each 1 Total (1 Each)